I keep getting a black screen when launching persona Q but I am able to listen to the Audio. When I relaunch, The game crashes until I delete the opengl folder inside of the shaders folder. I am able to run the game with hardware shader disabled however I get extremely low fps (10 - 15fps).
- Operating System: Arch Linux
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
- GPU: ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1877
- Game: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (16.3 KB)