Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Theres a texture problem here.
This has worked fine before.
- Operating System: 64bit operating system x64-based proccesor
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1509
- Game: Persona Q2
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1509 HEAD-bc14f48
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
It seems you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first, then reach the issue in-game and finally close Citra & upload the new log here immediately.
When i started the game again to get to the part where its broken it was fine. guess turning it off and on again helped? You’re good