Persona Q2 slows down after i use cheat engine

I was playing Persona Q2 at 95-100% speed. But after I used cheat engine, the game starts to run at 80%-95%. I tried to install another citra and copied the user but the outcome is still the same. help pls

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (13.2 KB)

This isn’t exactly an issue on citra side. citra may work in a way that makes it slower when you use it with cheat engine but its really cheat engine that is affecting citra.

i already uninstalled ce but it still makes my game run slow

Cheat Engine can’t change anything permanently. reboot your computer. Perhaps you changed some citra settings and that affected performance.

This very likely an issue with cheat engine. I’ve used it with quite a few different games and it almost always slows the game down a little or can cause it to crash. Like bio3C said it wouldn’t permanently effect anything however given my experiences with Citra though it might just be my computer most games run at least a little slower than they would on the actual 3ds and that coupled with any settings you might have changed and cheat engine could significantly slow your game down. I agree with bio3c and you should either reboot your computer or return citra’s settings to default to see if that fixes it. I just wanted to expand a bit on his answers and share my experience.