Phoenix Wright Trial 5 Issues (Spoilers)

Issue:
In the process of playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy currently, and I’ve unfortunately run into an issue in the final day of Trial 5 of the game. In this particular segment, the current witness, Ema Skye, is believed to have accidentally killed a character prevalent to this trial. The game asks you to draw the word that the victim spelled out, which is Ema’s name. However, Citra will not allow me to draw. While I am still able to interact with the touch screen, I am not able to connect the separated lines of blood to form Ema’s name. The red dots inside the dots of blood are where I’m trying to trace from. The fact that I haven’t seen any other post related to this problem specifically with Citra makes me wonder if something is wrong on my end, but if anyone figures something out, please let me know as soon as possible, as I truly enjoy this game. Also, if anything in my system information looks weird, please give me a break, I’m not very tech savvy.
Note: I’m not sure what in the world is going on with the copied files (screenshot and log), I just know they’re not right, so let me know how to fix that too.

System Information

• Operating System: 64-bit operating system
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz
  • GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly
  • Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (76.3 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1687 HEAD-2e3834f
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8729
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Never mind about the copied files, I didn’t realize they would change after being posted

Update the drivers: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/30148/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

Were you able to fix it? I’m having the same problem.

I’m having the exact same problem. Updating drivers was not the solution to the problem.