Please, add option to change the saves folder in Citra

So, I tried to move my citra save folder, since, for some insane reason, the default one is Roaming. There are some tutorials here, with creating User folder within my Citra installation and then copying the stuff from roaming\citra\whatever folder inside, but it didn’t work for me.

In every emulator I have used so far, there is this convenient menu called Catalogs, where I can choose where to put saves, roms, etc. It would be nice if I could move those safely through Citra itself, since obviously I’m doing something wrong.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

…it’s a suggestion. It doesn’t need a log.

any post in citra support will summon the bot m8. and what is the point of changing the default save location?

The default location is the most dangerous place

dangerous how? if you mean that your saves would get deleted if you need to reinstal your windows or something, well that applies to like 99% of PC games, so it ain’t exactly unusual, but yeah, nothing wrong with having the option to change it.

So here is already a suggestion now. I was going to suggest this too.