When I enter the game, the screen shows this:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3537U CPU @ 2.00 GHz , ~2.5GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1241
- Game: pokemon y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (35.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1241 HEAD-d5bcb45
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.
I Enabled Accurate Multiplication and CPU JIT, There are still that problem. What i can do next?
Those GPU drivers are extremely out of date.
You need to install the latest Intel driver from Intel’s website directly.