Evreytime i open oot the game freezes on the first second but sound still works fine (and 30fps / speed 100%) below the game
- Operating System: Citra Nightly
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1601
- Game: Ocarina of time 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
here citra_log.txt (163.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1601 HEAD-f72be7a
Operating System Windows 8.1 (6.3)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3345
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
please excuse me for my stupidity i am new to computers