Please help me its urgent (pokemon sword and shield)

when i am pressing on Town map or any other buttons in the pause menu in pokemon sword and shield (same problem in both), the saving page is opening. i have tried re installing yuzu several times. it is not a rom problem as the rom works else where please help me. i have also tried changing the directories yet the same please help me. please please please i need it. Adding i it wos working a few days back it is happening from sunday

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (524.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 531             . HEAD-mainline-636-4608-g4d4eeeb3d
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz | AVX512 | FMA
RAM                                           7.76 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               16.00 GB
CPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  1
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.9168
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [x]
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Try with Vulkan on Intel GPU, and IntelĀ® IrisĀ® Xe Graphics has 2 GB max of Vram shared from Ram,
you only have 24 MB Vram shared that is very low, you should have 2 GB Vram and 6 GB ram from 8 GB ram.

I tried it just now but the game does not launch in vulkan and my pc slows down a lot

And OpenGL with this change 2 GB Vram how does it work.