Please Help, Turning of Hardware shaders

Animal Crossing New leaf
Steam deck Linux

Okay so really odd issue, Digging near rocks sometimes causes Citra to freeze for a second then crash to desktop, I have tried every setting under the sun and ran it in desktop mode and game mode, makes no difference, It seems to happen with spot more than the rest, I moved the save file over to windows and ran it with Citra a 0 issues with either option on or off.

The only way to fix it is to turn on Hardware shaders, The issues then is when running up to the train station the fps drops to 0 then recovers, But this happens every time i restart the game, When i have Hardware shaders off i do not get this issue, But then have the crashes when digging?

When the hardware shaders are on the FPS tanks sometimes when digging the wholes where the crashes happens but it recovers, When hardware shaders off the fps tanks then it crashes, It does not recover like it does with them on but then i run it to giant FPS drops in certain arears of the map.

So it is a loose or loose situation.

Please help

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Please upload a log file using the guide that the bot posted above.