• Operating System:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
  • CPU:Intel(R) Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz
  • GPU:Intel® HD Graphics 2500
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):Nightly 1717
  • Game: Pokemon ultra moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

**Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (5.7 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

citra_log.txt.old.txt (18.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1717 HEAD-647a6f8
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                                   Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500
GPU Driver Version                            10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 1
Shader Disk Cache                             [ ]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Downloads for Graphics
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

^ This driver is out of date. To update, download win64_15.33.53.5161.zip (direct link) from Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]

Then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/

Furthermore, because your iGPU has driver bugs, you’ll need to use an older version of Citra in order to prevent random freezing and crashing from occurring until you upgrade your hardware:
Download citra-windows-mingw-20191214-ddb7ead.7z from Release nightly-1392: Merge pull request #5020 from jroweboy/dynamic-mf · citra-emu/citra-nightly · GitHub
Extract it using Winrar or 7zip. Put the extracted folder anywhere you want. Now run citra-qt.exe from the folder and run your game.