Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: windows 7 ultimate 64-bit(6.1build 7601)
- CPU: 1.8 ghz
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Game:ulta sun, alpha saphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1381 HEAD-5fa71d4
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
The log doesn’t say you started a game so make sure you do these steps:
- Open Citra then
File->Open Citra Folder then
log folder(keep this open in the background).
- Start the game then close Citra(don’t reopen or the log gets cleared so you have to do it again).
- Reupload the log here.
Creating Black screen plz god help me and Anjing lah black screen waae would be considered spam, you already had this thread…
Your other thread said your drivers were:
220.127.116.1163 which are severely outdated.
win64_18.104.22.16869.zip from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28799/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-33-?product=71995
direct link: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28799/a08/win64_22.214.171.12469.zip
then follow this guide to install it: https://www.howtogeek.com/343287/how-to-fix-the-driver-being-installed-is-not-validated-for-this-computer-on-intel-computers/