I have i big problem with loading pokemon ultra sun.
I am playing on citra more than 24 hours and today when i opened citra and click on pokemon ultra sun it doesn’t loaded. Citra stoped working and closing after that. I tryed uninstall and install again and it still doesn’t working . Please help.
- Operating System: windows 7
- CPU: Intel core i2 Duo
- GPU: NIVIDIA 9500gt
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly Version 1536
- Game: Pokémon Ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1536 HEAD-36809b2
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have GDB debugging enabled. This will cause Citra not to launch games. This is only intended for debugging purposes and should be disabled in settings.
i turned off GDB debugging and turned on Accurate Multiplication but it still doesn’t working.
Accurate Multiplication enabled then delete the opengl folder in shaders(File->Open Citra Folder) so you won’t get the Disk Shader Cache bug.
Upload a new log if it still doesn’t work.
OMG thank you
I don’t know how I can repay you.