Poke Pelago Not Progressing

So my Poke Pelago timer has not been progressing. I sent a pokemon in Isle Evelup and waited for about 3 days and the time didn’t progress at all. I messed with the clock a bit so that’s probably why. The problem is, I’ve heard that you get a penalty for changing the clock, and that the clock should normally be back on course in 24/48 hours. It’s been almost a week and I haven’t touched the clock at all. I’ve been checking everyday and there’s still no change. How can I solve?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (37.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Did you set the Citra clock to fixed time?

No. Am I supposed to?

Would It help if I showed you my settings?

Yeah. I’m a bit stumped here.

Screenshot%20(195) and with fixed timeScreenshot%20(196) It might have something to do with Startup Time, I’m not exactly sure though

Don’t use fixed time.
I’m at my wit’s end as there is no indication of the error in the log. I’ll probably have to ask a developer.

Was this solved for anyone? Mine was stuck for a couple days, then it jumped forward, now it’s stuck for a week like OP.