Poke pelago time stoped

*Sorry for the english

ok, so… i"m playing pokemon ultra sun and i’m having a problem with the poke pelago where the timer has stopped since 1 day ago, i didn’t have changed the system time on this period and the timer has simply stopped on the berry production, the berry lure and the exploration timer. I have been seen that many other players still have this problem, can someone tell if this bug already has fix? If not can anyone help me to solve it?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (80.5 KB) sorry

To have a valid log first make sure that ‘Global Log Filter’ is set to *Info on Emulation > Configure > General > Debug. second, open citra and launch your game, reproduce the issue, close citra and don’t open again at this point, open the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\citra\log and upload the citra_log.txt file.

I already fixed the log sorry for not reading until the end but I’m still having problem with the game

Did you mess with the time options to speed up the clock? doing so will delay some activities for some time 1/2 days.

I had not messed with the system time before the problem has ocurred, but after it happened I ended up messing around to see if it was fixed but continued the same thing, I’ll wait until tomorrow and if the problem continues I’ll ask for help again