I have attempted to load in a modified version of Pokemon that was modified in PK3DS. However each time the system goes black with no sound when it tries to load the game.
- Operating System: Windows 11 Home
- CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i9-13900K 3.00 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 4090
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2020
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
citra_log1.txt (12.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2020 HEAD-b231a22
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2428)
CPU 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.