My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire game has worked flawlessly up until now - I’ve just defeated the final Elite 4 guy and heading up to face Steven. I understand there is supposed to be a cutscene as I approach him, however this doesn’t trigger. I can walk right up to him, but can’t interact.
If I go through the door behind him, he registers me as a Champion and the game seems to proceed through the credits as normal. However, when I can eventually control my character again, I am in Mossdeep City (not Littleroot Town, as I’m supposed to be). The game then acts as if I have never faced the Elite 4 at all - I can fly to the Pokemon League and face them again as if for the first time. Going through the Elite 4 a second time, the cutscene at Steven still won’t trigger.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-8250U 1.60GHz (8CPUs), ~1.8GHz
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1389
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (68.9 KB)