When playing “Pokemon AS” when I do the “contest” during the “Talent Round” portion my fps drops from a steady 30fps and 100% emulation speed to about 12fps or less and only 30-40% emulation speed.
I should add that I usually run my CPU at 3.9GHz
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2201 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1280
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Don’t Have
citra_log.txt (1.1 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1280 HEAD-73bf92f
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1060/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
does it drop for an extended period of time (say 30sec) or just momentarily accompanied by a stutter? the latter should be expected to a degree.
It drops during the entire “Talent Round” of the Pokemon contest then goes back up right after. (Keep in mind it only happens during Talent Round and none of the others.)