Issue game slows to a crawl and stops working when hitting a certain progression event.
- Operating System: Win. 10
- CPU: I7 9700KF
- GPU: Geforce 2080 SUPER
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1467
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (75.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1467 HEAD-f75cc8b
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 442.74
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.