Pokemon Alpha Sapphire crashes/lags hard in certain situation

the game loads well, but it crashes/lags in certain situation:
hi, so I’ve just downloaded Citra to play pokemon game and so far it didn’t give me much problem. but then when I wanted to see my pokemon’s skill summary in the ‘pokemon contest’ part (where skill has their own unique stat such as cool, clever, cute, tough etc), the emulator suddenly lags hard, mostly ended with a crash. how can I fix it?

System Information

• Operating System: WINDOWS 10 Pro
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-5300U CPU @ 2.30 GHz 2.29 GHz
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1953
  • Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (61.3 KB)

The contest stats is usually a place where most people would lag a bit. Even with decent hardware. You can try to mitigate some of that by lowering the CPU Clock Speed to around 50% in Emulation>Configuration>System. Though this will also make your game a bit more unstable (prone to freezing).

Intel HD 5500 has driver bugs that can cause graphical and instablity issues. It has problems with Accurate Multiplication specifically. Please disable that in Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab.

If you’re still experiencing crashing issues after these changes, please upload another log file.

thank you very much for your advice, now i will try it. if there’s another problem, i will reply/make a new topic

I’ve done all the things that you told me, but it still lags hard but now without crash. if we waited for some time it will come back as usualcitra_log.txt (59.6 KB)