Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I’ll be playing Alpha Sapphire or X, leave the window, come back to play and the game’s fps will go to 0% aftre doing an action in the game. It’ll go black (the screen).
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Silver N5030 CPU @1.10 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 605
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2007
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (562.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: