I have a randomised ROM of pokemon alpha sapphire, (it’s a CXI file if that helps). whenever i try to load up the rom, Citra simply crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64x)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
- GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1759
- Game: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire (Randomised)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I cannot screenshot, seeing as the whole thing crashes whenever i try to load up the rom.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (7.6 KB)
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1759 HEAD-3df43f9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 21.30.23.04 30.0.13023.4001
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
If this issue does not occur with the base ROM, then you can assume that something went wrong during randomization.