Im playing Alpha Sapphire and the problem comes when im playing and suddenly my citra closes totally.
I’ve tried with Nightly and Canary, and Canary goes a little bit better but closes as well.
So i would like to know what can i do to fix this.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ
- GPU: Nvidia Gforce 970-M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): The last one u can download of Nightly and Canary (Both have the same issue)
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): (The entire citra closes so there is no screenshot i can do ;( )
I will upload the log when the game crashes again