The game never launches it gets to loading shaders or whatever and then the whole app just closes
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Athlon™ X4 860K Quad Core Processor
- GPU: AMD Radeon ™ R9 380 Series
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1979
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
citra_log.txt.old.txt (6.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1979 HEAD-df57012
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3324)
CPU AMD Athlon(tm) X4 860K Quad Core Processor | AVX | FMA
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.
File>Open Citra Folder, then delete the
shaders folder found here. Now try your game again.