Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Creepwalk problem with XBOX 360 controller

Issue:
Every button works with the xbox 360 controller thanks to the Temporary Guide, but the creepwalk doesn’t work, I would really want to have the “Circle Mod” button binded to “D” on my keyboard while keeping the Circle Pad being used by my xbox 360 controller. If it isn’t possible can i just find a way to use the creepwalk ?

System Information
Operating System: Win 7
CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Citra Version: Citra Nightly Build HEAD-f2f3910
Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Here are the xinput found in my qt-config.ini

button_a="engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:1"
button_b="engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:0"
button_x="engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:3"
button_y="engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:2"
button_up="engine:sdl,joystick:0,hat:0,direction:up"
button_down="engine:sdl,joystick:0,hat:0,direction:down"
button_left="engine:sdl,joystick:0,hat:0,direction:left"
button_right="engine:sdl,joystick:0,hat:0,direction:right"
button_l="engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:4"
button_r="engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:5"
button_start="engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:7"
button_select="engine:sdl,joystick:0,button:6"
button_zl="engine:keyboard,code:49"
button_zr="engine:keyboard,code:50"
button_home="engine:keyboard,code:66"
circle_pad="engine:sdl,axis_x:0,modifier_scale:0.5,joystick:0,axis_y:1"
c_stick=“engine:sdl,axis_x:2,modifier_scale:0.5,modifier:engine$0keyboard$1code$068,axis_y:3,joystick:0”

My kind regards, hoping for a prompt resolution of this issue.

I actually have the same problem , you got any solution for this yet ?

I just switched to full keyboard control and played with keyboard only as the creep walk seems to be impossible on a Xbox 360 controller

I have the same problem as well. Except on the keyboard.
Pressing the circle mod button seems to have no effect at all.

You have to press both the Circle Mod button and a Circle Pad direction for it to work.

As Hexagon said, you need to hold D and use the circle pad to creep, I have been using it with my Xbox One controller with no issues on Omega Ruby

Playing the pokemon alpha sapphire, one can experience an epic journey through the world filled with pokemon. One of my friends have recently bought this game from instant gaming, he was also facing the issue with the Xbox controller buy somehow he managed to overcome this issue by pressing both circle pad and circle mod buttons.

You do not need to hold the circle mod button to creep. if your using a game pad all you have to do is tilt the stick assigned to movement slightly. If that doesn’t work just reassign your movement controls to the stick again and it will work.

If it still doesn’t work then something else is wrong, because it works just fine for me and I use a PS2 controller