I was trying to play Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and it was all going swimmingly until I had to speak with Mr. Briney to get to Dewford. When I do so, however, the screen turns white then freezes. It is a randomized copy.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3632QM 2.2 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 710M
- Citra Version : 1444
- Game: Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue:
citra_log.txt (3.1 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1444 HEAD-25ebf03
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce 710M/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 376.54
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.