The game randomly freezes at seemingly sporadic points. It always gets to at least the scene where you enter your new house. At a certain point, the game will freeze and no input will work until the ROM is reset.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i3 3.40GHz
- GPU: GTX 1050 TI
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1959
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): N/A
citra_log.txt (109.5 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1959 HEAD-651c9d0
Operating System Windows 7 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3240 CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 456.71
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
[ 0.034246] Config <Info> core/settings.cpp:operator():75: Core_CPUClockPercentage: 400
^ Yea, this is a good way to make your game freeze. Go to
Emulation>Configuration>System and set your CPU Clock Speed back to 100%. You shouldn’t be messing with this setting unless you know what you’re doing.