If I enable Texture Filter xBRZ freescale, my game lags when when i encounter any pokemon or when i enter or exit out of battle. It also lags when I enter and leave houses.
Sorry. My english is not very well.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i5-7300HQ
- GPU: GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Carary 1627
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (227.1 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1627 HEAD-4a03207
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 442.19
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.