Issue: can’t open file
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I’ve played this game on Citra for more than 60hs. Now I can’t enter this game file anymore. I tried to update Citra and restart the Window and turned off the anti-virus system. In the first few times, I was able to enter the game after having restarted the Window. But it is no more useful at this time.
I can access to other games like PKM Omega Ruby though. I wonder if something happened in the saving system or my hard disk storage. I don’t dare to delete the file because I’ve reached a long path…
I don’t know what to do more than reading the old topics in our forum, but no help. Please help me since my English as well as my experience in technology subject were both poor…
- Operating System: Window 10 Home
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphics 620
NVIDIA GeForce MX130
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1430
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I have a video instead but can’t be upload
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (6.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: