When reviving primeval kyogre, the citra displays a black screen and I can’t continue.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700
- GPU: 3.40GHz 3.41 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1564
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (Europe)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (189.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1564 HEAD-16913fe
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 432.00
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
Use pkhex to change language to English for your save, change it back to what is was after the scene.
Has worked for others.