For some reason both in Pokémon Refresh when Amie my Pokémon shock me, freeze me and burn me, Pokémons that weren’t supposed to do that, For example My Rowlet
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor 3.20 GHz
- GPU: Gefore GT 730
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2009
- Game: Pokémon Sun,Pokémon Alpha Sapphire,Pokémon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
[quote=“Tekken52x, post:1, topic:518040”]
citra_log.txt (2.2 MB)]
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2009 HEAD-3565e9d
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GT 730/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 391.35
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Download Drivers | NVIDIA
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable cheats, then restart Citra (important, otherwise they remain active). Now see if the issue remains.
I did all that but this bug persists, it happens in several pokémon games