Pokemon Amie ORAS Not Functioning Entirely

Issue:
Trying to pet a Pokemon in Pokemon Amie results in just the hand that doesn’t do anything (Screenshot 1). With Sun/Moon, a fix was to alter the resolution (though it had to be done every time). Doing this here halfway fixes the problem. It changes a different cursor that leads to the petting cursor. However, while the cursor changes, it doesn’t actually lead to the petting cursor (Screenshot 2). Basically, the Pokemon can’t be interacted with, aside from the Food items.
Oddly, another thing I found while messing with the settings was disabling every debug option allowed me to pet it, but it made the game completely unplayable, in terms of rendering and framerate. This leads me to believe there is something that one of the debug settings does resulting in the above problem. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

System Information

• Operating System: Android 11

• CPU: Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 570)

• GPU: Adreno 619

• Citra Version: 01e91da89 (I believe. This is a build that fixes citra working with External SD on Android 11)

• Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (1.1 KB)

This is a known issue unfortunately. Though, I don’t know if there’s a github issue open for this currently.

So…what does this mean exactly?

It means that this is an error in Citra’s emulation for whatever reason. However, I’m unsure if our bug tracker on github has an open topic for this (called a github issue).

For you this means that this issue isn’t solveable yet.

Alright. Thanks for answering.

Kinda delayed here, but how do I open a Github issue? Or should I not and just wait for it to be fixed at some point, hopefully? I’m fine either way.

You can google how to do it. But its relatively straightforward. Go to Issues · citra-emu/citra-android · GitHub, log into your github account, create one if you don’t have it yet, then select New issue. Give all the relevant information you can, including a log file.

Hey, so I downloaded ver. 1737 and it runs fine. The issue is only with latest update (1739). I would download 1737 while we await fixes to 1739.

Please stop crossposting about your issue on every topic. This topic is about Citra Android, not Citra desktop and they’re not even describing the same issue you and others were having.
Your issue is something I’ve already addressed on your topic, which is a driver related issue (the new update requires something from the driver that wasn’t correct in Intel’s older driver versions like the one you and the others are on).