When i watch titles before starting game and when im walking to the village the pokemons are black, also when im in dungeon
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1399
- Game: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (168.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1399 HEAD-01686f7
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12028.2
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
can someone help me to fix it pls? i want to play this game
I tried but the bug still
Disable hardware shaders, and see if that still occurs?
oh thx it works ^^. thank u very much <3
grazie aura identico problema grazie a te risolto