Pokemon Eternal X keeps freezing every few minutes. Need help

Issue:
I just installed the Eternal X mod to my Pokemon X. The game will keep freezing at different instances in the game. The emulator itself doesn’t crash but the game freezes and I can only restart the game. I am not using any saved states and I cannot tell what is the cause of the problem here. I appreciate the help thank you!

System Information

  • Operating System: Windows 11

  • CPU: i7 9750H

  • GPU: GTX 1660 Ti

  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1766

  • Game: Pokemon X
    citra_log.txt (351.3 KB)

  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Nightly 1766   HEAD-a6e7a81
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           512.95
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

  • Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
  • The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
  • You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.

The problem was solved by correcting the CPU Clock percentage to 100%. I don’t know how it was toggled at 400%. Thank you!