Pokémon GEN6+ Sub Region

Issue:
Currently I started a search for Pokémon Vivillon from other regions to collect the different forms that exist. However, the absence of information about Sub Region in the “System” option of the emulator (Country → Sub Region) affects the correct obtaining of the Vivillon’s pattern.

As shown in the screenshot below, because there is no correct sub-region, by default, the game offers Vivillon Jungle-Pattern. But according to my region (Brazil - Rio de Janeiro), it should be Vivillon Savanna-Pattern.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-8250U
  • GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620 / NVIDIA GeForce MX110
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1770
  • Game: Pokémon XY (GEN6) onwards
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

can you export your save and use pkhex to modify your sub region and vivillon pattern manually?

You can’t set subregion data in Citra directly yet. Though it should be possible to dump your 3DS’ config save data and use that in Citra to get it to register correctly: Dumping Config Savegame from a 3DS Console - Citra

If this doesn’t work, it might be possible to edit the subregion using PKHeX as mentioned above.

Vivillon’s pattern is successfully modified. However, for the Sub-Region, the information added isn’t saved. It reappears without information every time I export/check the save. Maybe I should report this on the PkHex forum?

Is there, then, a possibility that this will be added in the future? Hope so!

PS: Thanks for the attention of both of you!