Pokemon go pikachu its slow

Hi, in my pc the emulator its much slow but i have a good pc… i see youtube vídeos with worst pc hardware and run this game smothly…
So My specs:

CPU: i7 870 3.800 4-8 core (overclocked)
GPU: GTX 1050ti
Ram: 16 gb
Drive: SSD
Windows 10 pro 64

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Define worse hardware, your CPU is quite old, and not very fast for yuzu.

like the porcessor i5 650 with gt 1030… runing good in this game like 20 25 fps…

yuzu_log.txt (2.1 MB)

System Information for Support

OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                4.6.0
GPU Driver Version                            436.48
Enable CPU JIT                                null
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
RNG Seed                                      [ ]
Use Accurate GPU Emulation                    [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

You sure you didn’t see videos with an i5 6500?
Any Clarkdale CPU is going to be slow on yuzu. You would need at least Haswell or Zen 1 to get good performance, Skylake or Zen 2 would be ideal.

No, it is 650 not 6500… and i see a i5 2500 with rx 480 with at lest average 25 30 fps…

Thas why i dont get it, and my i7 870 with 4.3 ghz cant botlenek a GtX 1070ti… my processor is good i have a benchmark better than a i7 6700 stok.
So you dont know what are you talking, if i cant run it its because somthing to do with optimization in this yuzu emulator! i have see much people having like a i7 8700 (not i7 870) with like 10 max 15 fps average with a 1080ti…

As you dont show anymore I hope you recover from some serious disease or somthing that you are experiencing i gess lol
But with people like you i tink im good find a solution alone
“tanks for the help” kid

Sorry to hear that.
Please come back when you get some manners, and a decent CPU.

At least i can buy a new cpu if i want or a board or whatever, but you cant buy a new brain for yourself, kid.
And even though you have a litle opurtunity to have one, your tiny head cant support it :smiley:

Have fun block my answers again loser