Pokemon let's go crash build 271

When I start pokemon lets go, in the menu after I press any key the game freezes and closes (if I don’t press anything the interactions of the first menu of the switch remain)yuzu_log.txt (695.0 KB)

1 Like

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 271             . HEAD-mainline-636-2151-g5ead55df7
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            446.14
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.
1 Like

Latest versions introduced a problem with processors lacking AVX2 like your Pentium. We’re trying to find the problem.

1 Like

what build was this included in?

It started to happen after 249.

Came here just to confirm this issue, with Let’s GO Eevee in the latest mainline build and from what I’ve heard it also appeared in last EA builds. After clicking to confirm the controller the whole system freezes for a moment, my RAM usage spikes to maximum (I have only 8 GB RAM) at that moment and the disk usage shows always 100%, even after yuzu finally crash (giving also the error message “The exception unknown software exception (0xc000001d) occurred in the application (…)”), unless I relog or restart computer.

My CPU is Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9450 @ 2.66GHz which indeed, doesn’t support AVX.