Pokemon Let's Go Crashing after controller section

yuzu_log.txt (67.8 KB)

Hello. (hope I’m doing this right) Yuzu keeps crashing after the controller section of Pokemon Let’s go, no matter what I do. I’ve tried restarting Yuzu and the laptop and redownloading the file but none of those worked. I’ve still got ample space left and tried to close all tabs before playing it too, but to no avail. It’d be wonderful if you could help fix this.

Thank you!

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 387             . HEAD-mainline-636-3460-g51ef52af8
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx   | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            25.20.14118.3002
Use Async GPU                                 [ ]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

Hello. How do I do so? Is there anything I have to install as well? Sorry, I’m pretty new to this.

Here, keep your GPU driver updated: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-desktop-processors-radeon-vega-graphics/amd-ryzen-3-1

Hello! Thank you so much for this. I installed this, but the problem still persists and it’s telling me that my GPU may not support Open GL 4.3. How do I ensure it does?

Did you reboot Windows after the driver installation finishes??

Yes, I did that as well

Hi! I did that as well, but it didn’t work. What do I do?