Pokémon Let's go Eevee black screen issue

The other day I started playing Pokemon Let’s go Pikachu. My girlfriend liked it, so I got her the EEvee version. She played with it for 2.5 hours, it worked without any problems and then we turned off the program. We tried to restart the next day, but the screen remained black. It responded to the “A” button, we heard the sound, but the screen remained black and within a short time the program stopped and exited. However, the Pikachu version has been working flawlessly ever since. What do you what think might be the problem with the Eevee version?
I have tried the previously proposed save file solution, but it did not bring success.

yuzu_log.txt (3.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Yuzu is not compatible with 4GB systems, expect problems like this.

Thank you very much! I understand now!
In this case, why does Pikachu work flawlessly? Or what was the reason the Eevee worked on the first use?
Or what do you suggest we can use the Eevee version on this device?
Thank you in advance for your answer!

My guess is sheer luck. Try increasing your page file to something like 20gb: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows

yuzu_log.txt (3.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

What’s your GPU in that system?

intel r hd graphics 4000 radeon tm hd 8670

intel r hd graphics 4000 radeon tm hd 8670

Install the latest driver for the Radeon GPU from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-8000m-series/amd-radeon-hd-8670m-series-gpu

after installing it will it run

i have downloaded it but it was interrupting the booting system of my pc

That sounds like a damaged windows installation. In those cases I recommend a full clean installation.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO DO IT.]

please

It’s not something I can help with, you are literally wiping your hard drive and starting from zero.
Check a tutorial on it, or join a discord server dedicated on PC maintenance.

It means to Clean Install Windows by format C:, but backup your things from C: when you do Clean Install Windows, if you know how to do it or get someone to do it for you.