Pokémon Let's Go Eevee crash after catching pokémon

Current yuzu mainline build(813) crashes after catching any pokémon in the wild from what i’ve tested while running on Vulkan. Running away won’t trigger the crash. Seems to occur when it’s time to get back to map navigation(after it notifies the caught pokemon getting added to box). You can even hear the map ost but the screen remains black until yuzu closes. Things like the new resolution rescaler don’t affect the issue.

My specs are:
Windows 10 64 bits
Nvidia GTX 1050 4GB driver 472.12
16GB ram
Intel i7-7700HQ CPU
LOG:yuzu_log.txt (340.3 KB)

Thank you!

Try with the new Driver 496.76.
https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/183939/en-us

Or this fix NVIDIA Image Scaling.

Updated to 496.84 and restarted PC. Issue still happens in the game.

Try with OpenGL and see if it works.

I know it works with opengl but it hurts the performance of the emulator. Thats why i stated that it happens on Vulkan. Also the recommended backend is vulkan right?
I knew i was mostly just reporting an issue that had a workaround but i searched around(here and github) and i couldn’t find this issue reported. Should i have had done this in github instead?

Pokemon games have some problems with Vulkan, OpenGL is more stable for this games.

if you use vulkan try turning off asynchronous shaders and see if it helps any.

Make sure the driver of the integrated GPU is also updated: Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers

To anyone to comes across this issue the better way to fix it for now is to change NVDEC emulation to CPU Video Decoding, in the Graphics Settings.