[Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu] How to use the keyboard to capture PM in DOCK mode?

If I turn on the DOCK mode, I cannot select the controller when entering the game, and I cannot use the PM ball to capture the PM.
I like the DOCK mode because it improves the quality of the game screen.
I hope that the picture enhancement in DOCK mode can be added to the picture settings of the YUZU simulator, so that the DOCK mode will not affect the controller.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Currently Pokemon Let’s Go has to be run in undocked mode.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, sir, I understand.
Is it possible to add the graphics quality enhancement function of DOCK mode to the graphics settings of YUZU in the future?
In this way, you can avoid opening the DOCK mode in order to improve the graphics quality.
The effect of improving the graphics quality in DOCK mode is very obvious and effective.
I think it is very necessary to add it to the graphics settings of YUZU.

It’s possible with a mod, but afaik, none has been made yet.

1 Like

POKEMON SWORD using a certain type of MOD will cause the weather not to be displayed.
I think that using MOD to replace the native functions of YUZU may cause more problems.
As mentioned above, I hope you can consider it and add it to YUZU’s improvement plan.

Work is ongoing to solve all those VFS problems, and if I’m not wrong, Let’s Go is not affected by this.

1 Like

I didn’t try MOD in Let’s Go.
Mention SWORD, because I want to show that MOD can solve some problems, and may bring some new problems. After all, it is better to perfect YUZU itself.
I mean, the graphics quality enhancements in DOCK mode should not be constrained by the choice of controller. Graphics and controller, this should be separate.

Due to how the Switch operates, docked or undocked will be restricted to the type of controller profile you are emulating, and due to current limitations with Let’s Go, you need to use an undocked profile.

1 Like

Yes, I learned in your above reply that enabling DOCK will affect the operation of Let’s Go.
Regarding this, I thank you for your answer.
The question now is, why do you have to turn on DOCK mode to use graphics enhancements?
Because the DOCK mode is a graphics enhancement switch, when the game cannot open the DOCK mode, the graphics enhancement function cannot be used.
If the graphics enhancement function is separated from the DOCK mode, and the graphics enhancement function is added to the graphics settings, the graphics enhancement function can be used normally without interference from the controller.

We don’t do that now because that’s a hack in the way the game operates, and we’re not focusing on hacks, at least not for now.
Join the Discord server and contact Theboy181, you can ask him to look into doing a 1080p mod for Let’s Go.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
I am not so urgent about the need for this feature, nor am I qualified to ask someone to help me develop the MOD.
I just want to put forward a way of thinking to see if it is feasible. Now it seems that there is no way.
Although it is a pity, thank you very much for your team’s contribution to the simulator.
Good luck and overcome more difficulties.

1 Like