Pokemon lets go pikachu not loading

Hi I was using Yuzu as normally up in till a few days ago it was not loading lets go Pikachu and always crashed. What should I do? Thank you.

yuzu_log.txt (193.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 863
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.2.197
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
GPU Driver Version                           Intel Corporation 101.1191
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [ ]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Try increasing your page file to at least 10000MB: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows

this didn’t work sorry

I have the exact same issue with ACNH which used to work just fine before (whith the help of the debug option “enable auto-stub” thingy) (haven’t played in a while tho). I’ve tried with multiple versions EA and mainline builds and it didn’t work too. Switched Vulkan to OpenGL showed me the loading bar being blue but no launch. Removing save data, updates, DLCs changed nothing. Resetting settings did nothing too. Even tried with a .XCI file rather than the .NSP that I was using: nothing. Read about page file size which I already increase to 50000 GB and never had issue with. I don’t seem to have any issue with other games. I’m relieved I stumble upon someone with the same issue as me as I was about to post, but it’s still very odd.

PS: Tried with LG Pikachu and it was stuck with the blue bar (with Vulkan)

Try removing the current pipeline cache. Right click the game in yuzu’s list, remove > remove all pipeline caches.

Omg it worked thankyou

1 Like

mine also showed a blue bar