Pokemon moon doesn't read sd card

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I arrived at a point of the story, i have to capture a screenshot to continue playing, but I can’t, when I try game shows me a text saying "impossible to recognize the sd card. Turn off your console and re-insert the sd card. if someone can help me, please do it.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10 64 bit
  • CPU: amd ryzen 5 3600
  • GPU: rog strix 2070 super
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary 1872
  • Game: pokemon moon

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

citra_log.txt (42.0 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 1872 HEAD-f24ddd7
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor              
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            457.30
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [x]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Try the ‘‘fix’’ I proposed here: Pokemon Ultra Sun - The SD Card couldnot be recognized

I made a folder in sdmc called dcim, then I tried in game but the problem is still here. What do I have to do? You wrote a lot of things in that topic, which one is the final correct?
thanks in advance

This issue seems to have different causes that we are still not completely sure of. The ‘‘fixes’’ that I linked were some things that worked for other users in the past that encountered the same issue. Hence the ‘’.

There is one more thing you should try. Try to download the update for your game on your 3ds if you haven’t already and dump it using this guide: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-updates-and-dlcs/
Install it by going to File>Install CIA.....

hi haven’t a 3ds, 4 years ago i broke it

Then you’re out of luck. You need a 3DS to dump games/updates. Perhaps you could use a friend’s 3DS for this. That or buy a second hand 2ds for this purpose. Those are relatively cheap.

for now, I’ll play other pokemons, if you have an idea write here, thanks :slight_smile: