After going down the elevator in the Aether Foundation island once Faba is defeated the game’s FPS drops to Zero and the Frame counter stays at 10ms
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
- GPU: Radeon RX 580
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1714
- Game: Pokemon Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (606.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1714 HEAD-5241032
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
GPU Driver Version 20.10.35.02 27.20.1034.6
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 3
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.