Pokemon moon never uses the entirety of any core:
I like to think I can fix most things on my own but I have hit a wall here. After the game boots up it runs great until I go outside. From a bit of googling I see that the outsides are vastly more demanding than the insides and so I might expect worse performance, and from the same googling I see that the game is a single core kinda thing.
I’m running a 6600K overclocked at 4.06 GHz and after viewing the impact the game has on my cores I see that none of them even comes close to maxing out. In fact none of them even hit the 50% mark as far as I can tell. Is this an optimization issue or is there something I can do? I tried changing the configuration to show only critical messages in the command window that runs with the game but that only adds maybe 3% speed.
The console gets absolutely hammered with the “Render.OpenGL video_core\renderer_opengl\renderer_opengl.cpp:DebugHandler:472: API OTHER 65536: Framebuffer unsupported. Framebuffer object 3 is unsupported because the depth and stencil attachments are mismatched.” the second I get outside so I’m pretty sure that is the problem but I can’t seem to find anything about this particular issue so I’m hoping you have some answers.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i5-6600K @3.5GHz
- GPU: NVIDEA
- Citra Version: Latest bleeding edge(e29e1f6) but I tried out some older builds and had the same problem. e29e1f6
- Game: Pokemon Moon