Pokemon MultiBattle not working

Pokemon MultiBattle not working:

Hello,

i have noticed that MULTIBATTLE (do not confuse with multiplayer battle, MultiBattle is a subcategory of multiplayer battle) does not work in Citra. Unlike solo battle and double battle (1 player vs 1 player) that are working. I have noticed, me and many people that i have saw complaning about it all the time on chat, that MultiBatlle makes the game freeze (2 players vs 2 players).

Also, if for example John and Annie are in a battle against each other. And then Sarah and Sammy try to trade each other. The trade will be successful BUT John and Annie will be kicked from their battle :scream: Knowning, that these 4 are in the same channel.

Could you please fix it? :slight_smile:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Upload your log, and your friends log if possible.

here’s the log file, sorry it’s messed up since i play omega ruby too. I think you can find the bug easily if you look to Ultra SUN games.

Thanks in advance for fixing these, it really helps!

citra_log.txt (388.6 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Submit your issue here, include all the details you’ve included in this thread, don’t forget to include your system specs.