Hi guys, i played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity for around 18 hours and today after the update 1451 (citra nightly) the game freeze after i try to press for moving my character…frames drop to “nan ms” (i don’t know what this means), 0 fps and speed at 0 %…I have alredy checked my Nvidia drivers and they are up to date…please help me!
- Operating System: Windows home 64 bit
- CPU: Intel i7 8565U
- GPU: Nvidia 250 mx (the lower one)
- Citra Version: Nightly 1451
- Game: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity
- Log here: citra_log.txt (24.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1451 HEAD-5dbf334
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce MX250/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 445.75
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.