Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX crash to desktop when in loading screen

My laptop spec is : I7-7700 HQ, GTX 1050 Ti, 8GB RAM
I also do everything exactly to optimize the game like in BoSD gaming channel
Last time I played the game still play normal and nothing happen just a few lag but now it can not boot in
Here some of my optimize I do exactly the same like BoSD gaming channel
op

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (12.1 KB)
Here is my Log File

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 530 HEAD-1d6a50a45
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            445.87
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

We’re currently experiencing problems with multicore, making the games behave like that. Either stick to regular yuzu mainline, or set up a 15000mb page file.
This driver also helps: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-445-98-hotfix-driver-download.html

Do I need to update or replace my prod.key and title.key ? I use the keys that I add 2 week ago ? And with the new Yuzu Early Access 530 come out - Do i need to replace them with the new one ?
Oh and 1 more question : The problems that I have it caused by the game NSP-XCI file, or it caused by Yuzu or my Laptop system ???

Oh I almost forgot ! The issue happen with Pokemon Sword and Smash Ultimate too. Although Pokemon Sword can load into title screen but it crash after a second

Keys should be fine, those games don’t need a newer dump. The problem is not the game dump if it works on the regular yuzu build, try there.

OK ! I just use the mainline yuzu 254, update nvidia driver hotfix, set up 15000mb page file and all the game work normal again but the performance is not the same like the early acess build with the Multicore. I hope it will add to the mainline build soon.

If we added it to mainline like it is right now, you could not play there. We need to fix it first.