I have a problem with pokemon neo y on citra. The game opens normaly, it’s clearly different than original pokemon y, there are changes with trainer’s pokemon, but there no change in wild pokemons, they’re as in normal game. What can I do with this issue?
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3537U CPU @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1623/Canary 1851
- Game: Pokemon Neo Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: