I previously ran pokemon omega ruby without any problems but after updating Citra it crashes after entering battles.
- Operating System: Mojave 10.14.6
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1547
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
citra_log.txt (101.9 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1547 HEAD-213c956
Operating System macOS Mojave (10.14)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4260U CPU @ 1.40GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel HD Graphics 5000 OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.