Pokemon omega ruby crash

guys, i was playing pokemon omega ruby but a lot of times when i have to battle trainers i crash unless i disable the shader jit but if i do so the game runs really slow… what is the problem?with ultra moon and ultra sun i don’t get this problem at all but it happens sometimes in sun/moon.

We need more information to help you. Please reply with this template completely filled out.

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
  • Log (post the Pastebin link you got from following this thread):
2 Likes

try reinstalling it or update the emu

Edition: Windows 10 Home
Version: 1703
Operating System: Windows 10
OS Build: 15063.966
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59GHz
RAM: 8.00GB
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64 based processor
CPU: [i guess this is already mentioned above with a different name, because this is all that i found on the about section in the system settings]
GPU:[not mentioned in about section in system settings]
Citra Version: HEAD-155bb24
Game: Pokémon Omega Ruby decrypted
Screenshot:

Problem: it lags during start of battles fot a few seconds, after a few times of lagging this way, it freezes the it starts working again but the display does not work. the sounds that come when a button is pressed and while saving the game all work but display does not work. i can play but i would be playing blind.
What is shown in the screen shot is how it stayed on the screen.The same problem was even in the older citra version: HEAD-6a54296
here is a screenahot on the laptop’s specs:

We still need a log.

Please make a new support thread for your issue with the template fully filled out.